MFC Smart Services
MFC Smart Trade is the service for doing transaction via the Internet. It offers you full control of your portfolio management. Apart from making an order, you can view your investment portfolio or even browse your own statement of outstanding units. MFC Smart Trade is convenient, speedy, and secure. It is equipped with encryption technology according to international standard so as to assure you the security of data transfer.
How to apply for MFC Smart Trade
• You can apply for MFC Smart Trade by yourself; simply logging in to www.mfcfund.com and click the link to enter “MFC Smart Trade” service. Once you are there, just fill in an online application form for MFC Smart Trade, which you can set your own User ID and Password. When you finish filling-in, print out the form, sign it, and send to MFC MFC will proceed your request within a week and inform you of the result as well as confirm your User ID and Password by mail. Then you can start logging in to MFC Smart Trade
• When you want to do a transaction via MFC Smart Trade, simply log on to MFC Smart Trade via www.mfcfund.com and start using the service as you wish
We apologize for the inconvenience. This page is under the maintenance.
MFC Smart Tele is a fast and convenient means of doing transaction with MFC. You can do almost every type of fund transaction via a phone conversation with our MFC Smart Tele officer. Simply dial 0-2649-2299 (Smart tele is until 3.00 p.m.) and our MFC Smart Tele officer would guide and serve you through the transaction process. MFC Smart Tele also enhances you a full control of money management with attached features of Direct Debit from your designated bank account to pay for a subscription and Direct Credit to your account for your redemption.
How to use MFC Smart Tele
• Apply for MFC Smart Tele service (one time only) by filling in the Application Form for MFC Smart Tele together with the Request for Direct Debit and send those forms to MFC
• The application will be processed within 2-4 weeks. MFC will then inform you of the result by mail. After that, you can start using our MFC Smart Tele.
• Whenever you want to do a transaction whether to buy, sell, or switch your investment units, simply call in at 02 649 2299 and start using our MFC Smart Tele service to finish your transaction order with convenience
• The banks that you can apply for Direct Debit to attach with MFC Smart Tele service include (select just one)
1. Bank of Ayudhaya
2. Kasikorn Bank
3. TMB Bank
4. Siam Commercial Bank
5. Thanachart Bank
MFC Smart Track offers you an ideal way to buy MFC mutual funds. No need to write an order in paper and fax it to MFC, it is simply just to use our Bill Payment for MFC Smart Track form anytime you want to buy a fund and get a form to pay at the bank indicated in the form. The process is done; you only wait for the SMS confirmation of your order.
How to use MFC Smart Track
• Apply for MFC Smart Track service (one time only) by filling in the Application Form for MFC Smart Track and send the form to MFC
• The application would be approved within a week and MFC will then inform you the result of your request by mail. After that, you can start using our MFC Smart Track
• In order to do a buy transaction, completely fill in the Bill Payment for MFC Smart Track with fund code and amount and take it to pay at the bank
• You can ask for MFC Smart Track fund code which is not included in the form by calling MFC Contact Center at 02 649 2000 press 0 to inquire about it
• The banks that can serve you with the Bill Payment for MFC Smart Track are
1. Krung Thai Bank
2. Bank of Ayudhaya
3. Kasikorn Bank
4. TMB Bank
5. Siam Commercial Bank
6. Thanachart Bank
7. Kiatnakin Bank
Fund code for MFC Smart Track Services
· You can do a transaction with all MFC’s open-ended funds, either via MFC Smart Services or directly consult with our MFC Contact Center at 0-2649-2000 press 0
· For a buy transaction via
· MFC Smart Track; order must be made by 3:30 pm
· MFC Smart Tele; order must be made by 3:00 pm
· MFC Smart Trade; order must be made by 3:30 pm (for Bill Payment, ATM, or Internet banking) or by 3.00 pm if paid by Direct Debit
· For a sell transaction; order must be made by 1:00 pm with some exception on some funds
· Transaction completed after cut-off time will be processed on the next working day
Should you have any questions or need more information, please call MFC Contact Center at 02 649 2000 press 0 every working day during 8:30 am – 5:00 pm